1. Fill out/finish applications for substitute teaching.
(at least for now)
2. Do a piece of calligraphy.
3. Do something with the basil and mint I harvested yesterday.
4. Go to the post office.
6. DIY pedicure.
I’ll be back later with an update!
Where’s the vacation part of this week? Hmmm? Sigh. Here’s what’s on my to-do list:
1. Write TC article due tomorrow (this is pretty much done, but may need some tweaks…)
2. Work on invitations (I’ve done a little bit. the reply cards are gonna be a nightmare, b/c the printer doesn’t seem to want to print them straight)
3. Work on getting a final for-real guest list including all necessary contact info.
4. Grade a bunch of papers (*weep*)
5. Get together w/my little b/c it’s her birthday this week.
6. Plan lessons and gather materials for next week.
7. Go to two yoga classes, b/c I missed last week.
8. Get a mani/pedi.
9. Wash springy-summery clothes I took out of storage.
10. Play with iPod.
11. Walk every day.
I’ve about given up hope of ever catching up on the blog posts I meant to write…but I have uploaded photos!
That’s all for now. Happy Monday!