It’s clear that I’m never going to get around to writing about all of the things I’ve been up to recently, so here is a bullet-point list in no particular order:
- Went to see The Dark Knight. I didn’t like it as much as the rest of the world did, but neither did I dislike it. Rand thought Heath Ledger’s Joker voice was a little too Al Franken, and Christian Bale’s Batman voice drove me, um…batty. I thought the ending monologue was kind of stupid.
- Visited with the Huths in Houghton, which was lovely. You can see my most recent flickr photos, which are of their yard/garden, and their adorable daughter.
- Attended the wedding of Rand’s cousin.
- Went to a family anniversary party out near Syracuse.
- Watched some movies (and other fun stuff) with the nifty new Roku, from Netflix.
- Survived a whole week of school, including schedule changes out the wazoo, broken copiers, and other mishaps.
- Added a bunch of books to my “to-read” pile, but made little progress.
- Also saw Tropic Thunder–hardly brilliant, but quite amusing.
There’s probably more, but that’s all I’ve got for now…